There have been countless requests for more cocktail recipes, this recipe comes from foodie and blogger Debjani Dass St. George and is as tasty as it looks!
We created this flavour profile to deepen the silky sweetness of maple syrup and give it an exotic twist. Starting with pure vanilla, cinnamon bark and just a touch of star anise, this infusion creates a familiar yet unique taste that will transport you to the spice markets of the Orient. Use it to give a distinct twist to bread puddings, ice cream or your morning oatmeal. Better yet, transform your everyday pancakes, waffles or French toast into something extraordinary.
Infused Maple and Rum Cocktail with Lime and Raspberries
- Cocktail shaker
- Glassware for serving
- 1 oz PURE Infused Cinnamon, Vanilla & Star Anise Maple Syrup
- 1 oz Golden rum
- 1/2 oz Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 - 4 berries Fresh or frozen raspberries
- Fresh Lime slices for garnish
- Ice- for serving
- In a cocktail shaker, add maple syrup, rum, lime juice and 2 raspberries with 2-3 ice cubes and give it a good shake.
- Add a few fresh raspberries at the bottom of your glass, fill half way with ice cubes.
- Pour cocktail mix over ice, and garnish with sliced lime before serving.