A healthy mixture of nuts, seeds, and maple syrup make for a satisfying snack. Warm spices combined with cranberries give this treat a fall flavour.
Maple Spiced Snack Mix
- 3/4 cup raw hulled pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1.5 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp PURE Infused Maple Syrup – Cinnamon, Nutmeg & Cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- In a big bowl, toss the pumpkin seeds and almonds with the oil and spread out on a cookie sheet in a single layer. Toast for 15-20 minutes, don’t let the almonds get too dark.
- Remove from the oven and return to the bowl, add the dried fruit, and toss to combine. Sprinkle with cinnamon and salt, and drizzle with maple syrup. Toss to thoroughly combine.
- Return to the cookie sheet and spread the mixture out in a single layer to cool before packaging.