Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Pure Infused Maple Gastrique Vegetable Slaw
- 2 pork tenderloins, fat and silver skin removed
- 2 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup finely sliced snow peas
- 1/2 cup finely sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup finely sliced red pepper
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup Pure Infused Maple Gastrique
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all of the vegetable slaw ingredients together in a large bowl. Toss well and let sit for least ten minutes so vegetables and gastrique can infuse together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill pork tenderloin to desired doneness, season with salt and pepper. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Place sliced pork on plate and top with vegetable slaw. Drizzle Pure Infused Maple Gastrique around plate as garnish.