No-Bake Lavender Chai Fruit Tarts
- 1 3/4 cups raw cashews
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 10 Medjool dated (pitted)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- vegetable oil (for greasing the pan)
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 - 3 tbsp PURE Infused Maple Syrup – Lavender & Chai
- 2 cups fresh fruit
- Soak dates and cranberries in hot water for 15-20 minutes to soften. In the bowl of your food processor fitted with the steel blade, grind the cashews and coconut until the mixture resembles a coarse meal. Drain the dates and cranberries thoroughly, chop the dates, and add them along with the cranberries to the bowl of the food processor. Process until the mixture comes together into a sort of paste.
- Press the date/nut mixture into the bottom and up the sides of your tart pans, and chill for about an hour to let it firm up a bit before filling.
- To prepare the filling, simply stir the PURE Lavender and Chai infused maple syrup into Greek yogurt.
- Top the tarts with an assortment of fresh fruit, whatever tickles your fancy, and you are ready to serve.